Raped Every Day: A big hug to readers for 100 plus downloads in 5 days!


I have no words to thank all the readers who have downloaded more than 100 copies of ‘Raped Every Day’ in just 5 days!
This was not expected by me at all. The idea began with a real incident, a sad and gory incident where a 17-year old girl was going through such travails that could instill a sense of fear even among the toughest of souls on this earth.
I was also in my teens at that time and I carried that guilt of having not been able to do anything about it. I carried that guilt for years, until during a recent visit I was startled to know that, the same disgraced 17-year old girl, has changed her fortunes, she fought, recovered and is now helping others like her.
This, time I was filled with an irresistible desire to express and tell her story. Atleast now I could help spreading the word…
Raped Every Day is just the first part of the 3 part series, Meeta-The Superwoman. It is the depiction of the travails of that poor teenage girl. But trust me she will fight and make a comeback.
Happy Reading!
-Love
Bhumika

Comments