Beneath every despair there lies a hope: ‘Hopes Of Despair’ releasing on March 31


Dear friends, there had been several occasions in my life when I had been through phases of despair, but later when I pondered; I have always realized that even during those times of despair, there were hopes, which actually affected our actions.
Like when you ask anyone whom you have loved from the core of your heart to go away from your life. You are angry, you have lost all your hopes, but even then it is the last thing that you want. Actually you want that person to be in your life forever. You want that person to explain and assure that he/she will not go away.
This is the hope that guides your actions.
Like famous Pakistani poet, Amhed Faraz said in his popular couplet, ‘Ranjish hi Sahi, Dil Ye Dukhane Ke Liye Aa ; Aa Phir Se Mujhe Chhor Ke Jaane Ke Liye Aaa’ said, “Be it enmity, come to pain my heart again, Come leave me once again”. Here too, Faraz is expressing about the hopes of despair, it is height of desperation when a beloved wishes that I am ready to endure more pain, but come again.
Actually, I feel that Faraz actually believed that may be once the beloved comes, then he/she will not go again! And this is the hope—the stubborn, obscure hope.
My new collection of best love poems, “Hopes Of Despair” is all about this hope.  
The book is set to release on March 31st. All the poems of the collection are actually in the language that we speak in our daily lives, it’s about commonness and it is about common people, like me.
I will be posting, my view on each of the poems one by one. Hang on!
You can preorder it here
Click to get free copies here

Comments

Popular Posts